Happy double digits December!
I cannot believe that it is already December 10th. This month and year has flown by way too quickly. It seems like so much has happened so far this year:
- Quit my toxic job in January and took an extended vacation to Los Angeles with Brian in hopes of getting over and getting away from Rob
- Came back in March and got back with Rob in April — that trip clearly worked well!
- Started my new marketing job in April
- Had my heart broken by Rob on the 4th of July.. yayy! booooo!
- Had more free time so worked out more and started blogging!!
- Switched to Gold’s Gym where I fell in love with the atmosphere and saw my body transform
- Visited Ryan and Chelsey several times at THEIR new home in Harrisburg, PA
- Vacation in New York City and had a girls day in New York City
- Started with a personal trainer!
Last night I cozied up by the fire with the tree in the background while I watched a holiday favorite, 12 Men of Christmas.
This morning I woke up and had an amazing run, despite last night’s workout which was full of squats on the Smith Machine and elevated lunges.
- 3.8 mile run
- 4 sets of 15 stair push-ups
- 1 minute plank hold
- 50 heel touchers
- 30 toe touches
- 2 sets of 20 mountain climbers
- 30 second wall sit
- 50 twisted crunches
Breakfast was a feast. Seriously not sure where my appetite came from since I stuffed face last night during movie time, but my stomach required a lot of nourishment.
Along with half of a grapefruit, I enjoyed a green mustache courtesy of the spinach in my chocolate protein shake.
Then I had one of my Momma’s mini Pumpkin muffins that she made yesterday, along with a Chobani Mango power bowl, which included chia seeds, flaxseeds and raw oats.
My Mom actually told me I couldn’t take credit, buttttttt I will say that these are the EXACT same pumpkin muffins I made, except she went for the minis. Now she’s trying to steal my thunder! 😉
I also enjoyed an undocumented banana dipped into PB2 before enjoying grilled chicken and half of a baked sweet potato.
This afternoon I have personal training session #4 with Heather so I’ll be skipping my lunch time workout like I typically do on Mondays. I’m thinking it’s going to be a killer leg day, but that’s just my intuition speaking.
Alright, time to get back to work and get psyched for tonight’s workout! Hope everyone’s having a great Monday.