Today was a busy day! I switched up my normal lunch time routine and opted to head home to check out my Herbalife delivery. I’ve been patiently waiting for my products to arrive all week so I eagerly took lunch an hour and a half early to check out my new swag. 🙂
This box was heavy, weighing in at 36 pounds. It was a workout just carrying it inside and upstairs. Afternoon workout complete.
After playing around with my new Herbalife products and taking several vitamins, I headed over to the DMV to renew my duplicate license. Back in March, my car was broken into and gone went my license. Since I was residing in Los Angeles at the time, the DMV overnighted me a duplicate license, and since tomorrow is my half birthday (woo celebration!) the 6-month dup was due to expire. I was surprised and relieved when I left the DMV with a valid license after only an hour. Since I went around 1:30, I figured, along with my coworker, that I would be there for several hours.
The rest of the afternoon flew by at work, although I was extremely antsy to get to the gym and get a cardio workout in. I snacked on a Herbalife protein bar at the DMV to keep myself from passing out from hunger. I had made a protein shake for a lunch on the go while I headed to the DMV but it tasted like a dirty butt hole, so I nixed that sucker. Luckily I had a wrap at work that I had my mind-set on while having hunger hallucinations at the DMV.
Look at the extremely doughy corner. HEAVEN!
Turkey, ham, spinach and mustard wrap.
I had a great 1.6 mile run in the women’s gym while a Maksim Chmerkovskiy look-a-like trainer worked a lady in front of me. Talk about watching a GREAT show at the gym. I turned my iPod off just so I could hear his training tips to the lady. I told you I like getting a good deal, and I’m pretty sure watching and eavesdropping on a training session is one of the best deals you can snag. Side note, I did catch Maksim checking himself out in the mirror while the lady was lifting. Andddd I’m no longer attracted to you.
And the main act of today…. my Herbalife products!
- Herbal Aloe Concentrate (Not Pictured): Soothes the stomach, relieves occasional indigestion and improves nutrient absorption
- Chocolate Coconut Protein Bars: 12 g of soy and whey protein blend, 23 vitamins and minerals, excellent source of fiber and controls appetite and sustains hunger
- Peanut Butter Protein Bars: 12 g of soy and whey protein blend, 23 vitamins and minerals, excellent source of fiber and controls appetite and sustains hunger
- Vanilla Almond Protein Bars: Helps build and maintain lean muscle, essential vitamins and 10 g of healthy protein, no artificial sweeteners and 140 cals
- Personalized Protein Powder: Helps build and maintain lean muscled mass, fat-free protein supplement for hunger control, & 5 g of soy and whey protein per scoop, and all 9 essential amino acids
- Dutch Chocolate Protein Powder: 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 g of soy protein, 5 g of carbs
- French Vanilla Protein Powder: 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 g of soy protein, 5 g of carbs
- Vanilla and Chocolate Instant Protein Powder: 20 g of protein, 24 vitamins and minerals, and calcium
- Radiant C Skin Booster Gel: Antioxidant-enriched gel-cream seals in skin’s natural moisture and enhances texture and tone
- Sleep Now Aid: Promotes relaxation for better sleep without drowsiness, helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle
- 21 Day Herbal Cleansing Program: Helps promote the body’s natural elimination of toxins and supports healthy elimination
- Florafiber: Helps promote intestinal health with fiber and friendly bacteria
- Multivitamin: Over 20 essential nutrients and antioxidants, includes folic acid, calcium and iron, supports your immune system and promotes healthy bones, skin & hair
- Thermo-Bond: Helps you feel fuller longer, supports weight loss
- Cell-U-Loss: Supports the appearance of healthy skin, healthy elimination of water, maintains electrolyte balance & a healthy pH level
- Total Control: Boost metabolism, builds energy & alertness
- Cell Activator: Contains aloe vera which supports the body’s absorption of micronutrients and cellular energy production
- Herbal Tea Concentrate: Supports energy & metabolism
- Aminogen: Helps break down proteins into amino acids, reduces bloating caused by incomplete protein digestion, and promotes lean muscle mass
- Snack Defense: Helps support blood sugar level
- Schizandra Plus: Supports immunity and cellular health
I’m so very excited to try all these products and see amazing results! And if anyone is interested I can link you to my page so you can order for yourself. 🙂