Today is one of those days where I have so much I want to get done, and simply not enough time. I woke up around 9, and knew since it was going to be a hot one, that I wanted to get my morning run out of the way so I could soak up the sun.
I went for a 3.3 mile run which was beyond difficult. I think my little legs are telling me they want a little break. My legs should know by now that they never get a day’s rest.
After my 3.3 mile run, I squeezed in a quick rowing session and worked on my core.
- 3.3 mile run, followed by stretching
- 8 minutes rowing, level 5
- 2 sets of 25 sit-ups with medicine ball (it was heavy but too old to figure out lbs!)
- 1 set of 50 side sit-ups with medicine ball
- 1 set of crunches & 1 set of 50 side crunches
- 25 reverse crunches
- 3 sets of 13 lat pull-down, 55 lbs
I followed it up with a protein smoothie for breakfast, but after a few sips, I knew it wasn’t what I wanted.
As I said in my previous post, I’m going to incorporate peanut butter into my diet in a healthy way so that I can stop attacking the jar at night. So after today’s workout and my failed smoothie, I enjoyed this baby in the sun.
While I was outside eating my PB&B toast, the Kip decided to attack his ice cubed water.
Off to my neighbors to go swimming! Sunshine here I come. 🙂